Astoria Core 600 Lever Coffee Machine
- One, two, three or four group
- Traditional lever operation
- Cup warmer
- High quality copper insulation
The Astoria Core 600 Lever takes now discontinued Perla Lever's clean classic design, lever coffee production method and then adds a sleek aesthetic.
With the traditional lever method of espresso extraction, you will not only be producing hand-crafted coffee, you'll become the centre of attention, making the Core 600 the true centrepiece attraction.
Operates as gas/LPG, electric or combination dual fuel, making the Perla Lever perfect for the mobile coffee seller.
Astoria's commitment to quality ensures that Core 600 Lever is designed to not only look amazing, but to produce exceptional coffee time and time again.
- Classic lever operated groups
- Operates as Gas/LPG, electric or combination dual fuel
- Full stainless steel finish
- Cup warmer means drinks stay hot for longer
- Double gauge for boiler and pump pressure control
- Moveable hot water tap
- Two swivelling steam arms
- Top quality copper boiler and pipes
|Groups||Boiler Capacity||Voltage||Power||Electrical Input||Weight||Dimensions (mm)|
|1||6 litre||230V||3000W||14.3A||63kg||W580 x D580 x H557*|
|2||10.5 litre||230V||3700W||16.1A||75kg||W788 x D580 x H557*|
|3||17 litre||230V||5300W||23.1A||90kg||W1030 x D580 x H557*|
|4 Groups||23 litre||230V||6300||27.4A||105kg||W1270 x D580 x H557*|
*Height to top of handles 802mm