Astoria Rapallo Lever Coffee Machine
- Two or three group models available
- Traditional lever operation
- Cup warmer
- Classic 'throwback' design
A throwback to the original Astoria espresso machine, the Rapallo features 50s stylings with 2000s internals.
The time-honoured tradition of lever operation is retained for a classic coffee making experience for both the barista and the paying customer.
An almost exact replica of the very first Astoria espresso machine, there is a sense of nostalgia and old-time quality within the frame of this two or three group unit.
Capable of operation via gas/LPG, electric or combination dual fuel, this makes the Rapallo Lever perfect for the mobile coffee seller or caterer.
As with any of the brands machines, Astoria's commitment to quality ensures that Rapallo Lever is designed to not only look amazing, but to produce exceptional coffee time and time again.
- Classic lever operated groups
- Classic 'throwback' design and finish
- Operates as Gas/LPG, electric or combination dual fuel
- Full stainless steel finish
- Cup warmer means drinks stay hot for longer
- Double gauge for boiler and pump pressure control
- Moveable hot water tap
- Two swivelling steam arms
- Top quality copper boiler and pipes
|Groups||Boiler Capacity||Voltage||Power||Electrical Input||Weight||Dimensions (mm)|
|2||10.5 litre||230V||3700W||16.1A||74kg||W730 x D580 x H550*|
|3||17 litre||230V||5300W||23.1A||86kg||W970 x D580 x H550*|
* Height to the top of the machine, height with levers is 802mm