Bunn VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine
- Output: 17-22 litres per hour
- Two separately controlled hot plates
- Non-plumbed model
Not requiring plumbing or specialist wiring, the Bunn VP17A-2 Pour Over decanter brewer is an incredibly versatile but refined coffee machine that is iconic as a commercial coffee machine.
Perfect for a while host of venues and facilities due to the robust build and ability to consistently make top quality coffee.
Capable of brewing up to 22 litres of coffee per hour, the welcome addition of a secondary hot plate – one upper and one lower – users can brew directly into decanters and keep coffee at optimum serving temperature for long periods of time without compromising on quality or running the risk of running out of coffee.
Simply add cold water and start brewing, making fresh filter coffee has never been this easy!
- Brews up to 22 litres of coffee an hour
- Operated by a simple switch mechanism
- Two independently regulated warming plates
- Manual fill water supply
- Coffee can be brewed immediately as soon as the tank is filled
- Voltage: 230v / 50hz / 1
- Power: 2260w
- Amps: 10a
- Dimensions (mm): w216 x d452 x h480
Please note: Decanters and filter papers are sold separately.